ROTUNDUM positioning chair
The ROTUNDUM positioning chair is designed for research and treatment of patients with Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV). It has been developed in close collaboration with medical experts and a Swiss engineering company called Prolim engineering GmbH.
The key features are:
- Fully mechanical, no electrical features such as motors or sensors are required
- Safe and simple to use
- Complete access to the patient at all times during treatment procedures
- Certified as medical device
- High-quality materials and components
- Light weight and ergonomic design
- Minimal maintenance
- Quick and easy installation
- Compact design
- Equipped with transportations wheels
ROTUNDUM & ICS Impulse
The ICS Impulse goggles from GN Otometrics provide all the features required for an efficient and reliable patient treatment and perfectly complete the ROTUNDUM chair.